- Assistance has been provided to 513 recovering addicts.
- Beginning on January 1, 2014, assistance has been provided to 42 at risk individuals and families and non-profits that provide support to their communities.
- $845,154 has been awarded to the non-profit homes.
- 395 grants and interest free loans totaling $284,008 have been awarded.
- Short-term affordable housing was provided to a total of 230 recovering addicts from 1994-2010.
- Since 2010, we have expanded our services to include Open Door Of Ellsworth, The Center for Drug Free Living (CFDFL), and Specialized Treatment, Education and Prevention Services (STEPS), Grace Medical Home, Healthy Acadia’s Gleaning Initiative, Love Thy Neighbor, Society of St. Andrews, and Orlando Museum of Art’s Family ArtReach Program, and Peninsula Health Services. We are actively looking for more partners in Central Florida and Maine.
All data compiled as of 12/31/2016